Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Potty-Training Excitement!


So, we have begun potty-training our Two year old. What a treat that is.

Constant trips to the potty, wet shoes, puddles on the floor. But we mull along.

She did an OUTSTANDING job yesterday. Only one river across the living room floor (an old, unlevel house). Lot's of clapping and singing all day!

"I'm so big! Look at me. I can use my own POT-T. And It makes me feel so very very proud. When we all sing very loud!"

Did her first poopie on the potty! What a trip that was.

She got up, and while I was shining that Bum...she looked in the pot. TERRIFIED. Jaw-open shocked! It dawned on me that she had never actually seen her poop.

I usually clean her up and rush it away. Never again to see the light of day. 

But, there it was. Staring back up at her.

Once I explained what it was exactly, and that it wants to come out. She was so happy with herself. We flushed that poopie away. She waved good-bye.

And said this...

"Bye baby poopie. Have fun with your Mommy and Daddy poopie"

Kids!

Now her best friend is a baby poopie!!!

2 comments:

Lipstick Jungle said...

I just hope that is not its remnants on her sweet little face!

I remember those first poopie days. The days when 1/2 the roll of toilet paper met the bowl before I was called in to wipe the miniature bum.

YAY for baby poopie buddy's!

Unknown said...

ps: that is NOT what you think it is on her mouth...