Had our last Q & A, yesterday. Received CT's most recent diagnosis', PET's and IEP's from school. Also medication management info.
They have given us until Thursday (more if we need it) to come up with an answer. Do we want to move forward with this boy, or pull-out. Wait for another child.
Yesterday's meeting went very well. Didn't answer all the questions we have, that simply isn't possible. No one can tell the future. We have a limited history available.
They have started to mainstream CT this week. At our suggestion. He is starting out having lunch and a 10 minute play time with the others. We'll see how that goes for him. He would have an instant peer group here at our home.
Then, the last question posed to Andy and I was this..."What is the deal- breaker for you? What would absolutely change your mind?" I started to cry. We all have the same wish...hope for CT. That he find a forever home. One that can be the best for him.
So, Thursday, at 9 am, we will receive a call from CT's worker. I will give her OUR ANSWER.