Talked with the social worker again.
Apparently "M" has been granted visitation with the bio Aunt/Uncle. Spent his first afternoon with them on Sunday. He was brought back on screech. Took a few hours to get him calmed down. I know that this is expect with any major transition.
The bio A/U are adding an addition to the house they live. Will become "M's" room, if granted custody.
They cancelled the home study due to occur this week. Shooting for next week, I am told. The Aunt has had something from her past "sprout up". The s/w told me that she would need to address that before a decision is made.
I guess I feel that they/she could promise ANYTHING. Words are cheap!
Her actions, to me, speak louder. They have left him in custody for almost 4 years. Come On!
For the moment, we will keep on keeping on.
Plenty to focus our time.
Gabrielle is still sick. Spent Monday night in the ER. I would rather eat s*%# than have my kiddos sick. My heart breaks every time I wipe her crusted nose, hear her seal barking cough, or listen to her aching whine.
We had plans for Valentine's day. The hubby and I.
Notice I said had. We will cancel the sitter. Hang close to home. After all...dinner with 6 kids can be romantic. Right?
It started in 2008
2 days ago