Friday, May 29, 2009

NOTHIN'!!!


Yes, I have called...and left messages. Two now.
I know that the Sw was not in the office yesterday, but...sigh!
I am taking that as a sign in THE OTHER FAMILIES favor. Oh Woe Is Me..sigh (again)!
So, it is back to looking, and waiting, and hoping, and waiting, and calling, and waiting some more.

I am determined to post some good news.
Hmmmm...Let's see.

Oh, My daughter's birthday is Sunday! Alyssa is turning 15, and signed up for Driver's Education (that is NOT good news). As I mentioned in an earlier post, we are having a Rock Band fest tonight, and going to the theatre tomorrow. Woo Hoo!
So, Happy Birthday Gracie Mae!! I love you with all of my heart!
XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

C.I.W. said...

Thank you SO much for the wonderful and thoughtful comments you have left on my blog-- I can't wait to read yours from the start (I am just THAT way:) ) !!! Your journey looks so exciting..

Casey