Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lovely Days

I love days like these.
I woke up at 5:00 a.m to start a fire in the fireplace. Usually Andy takes care of this. I thought that he may appreciate the extra minutes of sleep. The Little's woke up at 5:45, and so did the hubby.
He finished my start (he is better at it than I), and made coffee.
I lay down with Gabrielle to watch Charlie and Lola. She watched the program, I dozed of. I woke up at 8:15. Andy was watching the cherubs and let me nap.
THANK YOU, BABE!
After breakfast, I sat my bum on the couch. Decided to look at some pictures to get ideas for my next painting. I drank 2 cups of coffee with little disruption...THANKS BABE!
Bathed Gabrielle and Griffin...made lunch...did 2 loads of laundry...got the Little's to nap...and fully intend on taking advantage of the quiet with a nap myself!
It's rough!
It is nice and toasty in here with the fires going, and my belly is full. The man of my dreams is laying on the couch, (Yes, honey. You do snore.) and I will join him shortly.
Could there be anything to make you more happy?
A warm home.
Sleeping babies.
True love.
Aaaaaaaaaa! Contentment!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds blissful!

Don't forget the tasty creamer that your friendly Tiltons "girl" sold you for the occasion! ;) LOL!

Corrine said...

YES!!!
Be it Fat Free!!!

: (

Unknown said...

I only snore when I'm happy