Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome New Year!


Hello 2009!
I DEMAND that you are good to us.
We have worked hard at being good people. Good parents and partners. Good citizens in our little community. Good children to our parents. We have tried!

My goal for you, 2009, is simple. Besides the routine resolutions of losing 10 pounds, being a more patient parent, and a supportive spouse... I have made a unique (to me anyway) one. One simple and random act of kindness a week. I had intended to do an act EVERY DAY, but thought that I may need to start sort of smaller. I am not even sure what to do or where to start. I DO know that it will come to me. It always does.

Of course, I do also hope that you bring us "M". Or if he's not meant for us, I hope that he finds his forever home. A Mommy and Daddy to call his own. Brothers and sisters, perhaps. A love like he has never known. Unconditional and true.


p.s. One more selfish request for you, 2009...Space Cadet!
: )

2 comments:

Nelly said...

I don't like to set my goals for the year to high, I never stick with them. I hope little "M" finds a good home with you.

Heather said...

Get Mad Momma. You tell 09 right where to go! ;)

Happy New Year, Neighbor!