Monday, January 19, 2009

THANKS!

PHEW!
We made it through the weekend from hell. Pipes are fixed, water is restored, furnace is fixed.
Waa Hoo!!!
Thanks to my princes...John D, Bonda-Boo, and my hubby...Andy-the- great!
I appreciate all of your hard work, ALL WEEKEND LONG!
Just another Monday morning in Buckfield. Daycare is open today. However, I only have 5 cherubs (and NOT complaining). A lot of clean-up left to do.

I am hoping to hear some good news this week. Our license arriving in the mail, perhaps. Maybe "M's" social worker calling. I have all but stopped hoping for that to happen. Let the chips fall where they may, so to speak. But, I have to admit...I have become a little attached to this soul. I have followed him with hopes of adding him to our family for 5 months. I have become quite concerned with his well-being. And will remain so.

All of our other kiddos are well. Griffin is now waiving, Gabrielle all potty trained, Ty gaining in the basketball fundamentals, Alyssa got the lead (almost unheard of for an underclassmen) in her school's one Act show, Harrison has been scoring a lot of points and starting on his basket ball team, and Fallon just turned 17!!! A lot to keep us busy.
A lot to make us content.
A lot to be thankful for. And I am.

I am thankful for my heat. My family. The love of my life that sleeps next to me (though not nearly enough). My beautifully wonderful children. Help that we receive from others. Kisses. Cake. And sunshine!

2 comments:

cloudmaster said...

Sounds like "life is good" in Buckfield. It's pretty good in Bangor too!

Corrine said...

Glad to hear it Cloudmaster!